Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace- do you want them to stay up?

Do you want the Palace to stay up / go down?

• Stay up

Votes: 52 24.6%
  • Go down

Votes: 159 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
100% stay up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Either is fine, don't really care.

Derbies will be a bit of a ballache for various reasons, and if we did lose we'd have to put up with gloating imbeciles, but taking six points off them would be magnificent

If they don't, we can forget about them completely for a bit and won't see any of them on here (unless we're struggling and they are smashing the Championship).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love them to get relegated, problem is historically in a lower league with less income they cannot balance their accounts so they use the reset button and start again back at £0 after their administration.

Although having a derby match is nice I could cope without it for a couple of seasons if they do want to implode, I don't expect them to get relegated anytime soon. There are far too many poor teams in the Premier League for them to be bottom 3

el punal

There's no "don't give a damn" option.

I'm with you a 100% on this one. I've been to Albion v Palace games since it all kicked off around 1974. Yes, it's fun to beat them and have the bragging rights for a few weeks. The fact is that they are not enjoyable matches. The emphasis is always getting one over on them and if you can't win, make sure that you don't lose. It is a completely different attitude to other games and other teams.

I still haven't got over the first 3-1 defeat at the Amex, and worse, the playoff debacle of 2013. So for me, I don't care if we don't play them again for the next twenty years, hopefully they'll drop down to Ryman's League 8 or similar.

P.S. These opinions might change dramatically when the fixture list for next season comes out. :)

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Much as I'd like it I don't see them going down as an option

Swansea effectively have to win all 3 games to send Palace down starting with beating Everton today

I expect by 7.30pm tonight Palace will be safe

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They are 99.9% safe, they won't go down. That said....come on the 0.1%.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I just wonder what restrictions will be placed on the away game assuming they stay up. It was bad enough for the away play off game with id being required along with ticket being kept in then an over the top police presence where everyone was caged in by the police then about 10 steps forward halt 10 steps forward halt repeat.

Having been to lots of Palace games in the past its not one I look forward to as the clock seens to get turned back 35 years by the police and the minority of both sets of fans who all try and make it an aggro night.

I hope they go down and plummet.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Absolutely, and the fixture list to be kind enough for us to have them near the end of next season so we can smash them to send them down.
Stuff of dreams....

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Down , down , down and down again .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would really enjoy their relegation, but I am pretty sure they are safe... great 2 games to look forward to, every cloud and all that...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Not going to happen.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Don't care. I'm more concerned about our ability to stay up next season, once tomorrow is done.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
No. The huge difference between earnings in the PL and FL would really affect them, and their efforts to return.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here