Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away next season

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You might want to pick up a 1901 membership in the close season if you've been to fewer than say 15 away games this season though. :whistle:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Or ask Bozza. He's turning £10 into £20. He might be able to get you more points. ???
I'm planning on turning my £10 into £38 so apply that to my points and I've got a seat on the bench!

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All revenue will go to the away teams, so I can't see what the reason is for the club to bother with an away season ticket.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
No, it's a virgin media sponsored thing that's only running to the end of this season. Maybe they'll do it next year too - doubt it though - all a bit gimmicky

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's great to cap it at £30 to make away travel a little more affordable but it will mean that clubs are less likely to offer bigger allocations to away clubs if they can get more money by selling to home fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
It's great to cap it at £30 to make away travel a little more affordable but it will mean that clubs are less likely to offer bigger allocations to away clubs if they can get more money by selling to home fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if both sets of fans were paying the same money a club is still going to prefer to sell seats to home fans rather than away fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here