Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shriekback playing in Lewes

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought this was a thread about Sharapova easing her way back in to competitive tennis.

Lewes Constitutional Club

The alternative band from the early 80s ? Playing in a Conservative Club in Lewes !!

Think I will give that a swerve thanks.

Same thing...

Well i've never met a Tory in there :shrug:

Curiously, Lewes Constitutional Club is in a building that is owned by the Conservative Party. But I agree, there aren't many Tories who go there. But that is hardly surprising, in an area where, in yesterday's council election, the Tory came fifth with just 6 per cent of the vote.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
pano_01.jpg

Nice picture on their homepage :whistle:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Now there's a blast from the past. My old flatmate was a huge Shriekback fan back in the day. Mind you, he was also a nocturnal, slightly depressed Goth who had the flat's window's open in the middle of January.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Now there's a blast from the past. My old flatmate was a huge Shriekback fan back in the day. Mind you, he was also a nocturnal, slightly depressed Goth who had the flat's window's open in the middle of January.

I thought I was the only person who'd even heard of Shriekback, let alone bought any of their albums.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I thought I was the only person who'd even heard of Shriekback, let alone bought any of their albums.

I can assure you, my good sir, you are most certainly not :rock:punk::cool::bigwave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here