Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa away car pool / share

Flydye75

May 17, 2016
Brighton
Space in car wanted (or can offer)

I was lucky enough to get a ticket in the ballot, but the late notice means I missed coach spaces and trains ....are being trains!

I am Considering driving but I would prefer to bag a space in another car ... so we can talk about our love for Steve sidwell and what he can do to our partners, or how and when we are going to get there.

If no luck, I will drive and will have a couple spaces.

Live in Brighton 7dials / dyke road area

(I know there is a travel board, but does anyone look at that??)

Cheers

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
are you willing to " negotiate" petrol costs?
dont mind if you do me.....but i do have standards if you are looking for pay back

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Excellent OP.

The NSC clever clogs love piling into threads like this (see also "Which pub are we meeting in?" and "Where is the best place to park?"...) but there must be lots of people who would like to share lifts to games (away and home) for at least three good reasons.

I am in a car full of 7 going direct from a wedding in Winchester but otherwise would have been very interested in a car share from Eastbourne/East Sussex.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
good luck

_46924591_crush7.jpg

Flydye75

May 17, 2016
Brighton

I was lucky enough to get a ticket in the ballot, but the late notice means I missed coach spaces and trains ....are being trains!

I am Considering driving but I would prefer to bag a space in another car ... so we can talk about our love for Steve sidwell and what he can do to our partners, or how and when we are going to get there.

Cheers

Flydye75

May 17, 2016
Brighton

Cheers

Last edited:

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
Me and a mate are in a similar position - but wouldn't be able to fit many people in our car/vans.

Would be interested in chipping in for petrol if you do decide to drive. Based Portslade/Woodingdean but can get to anywhere for Sunday morn.

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
Have 2 spaces in my car, going from worthing area just ask for a chip in for petrol. Pm me if interested

johnboy

May 5, 2017

Cheers

Have you any room in your motor?
Same as you, late ticket, coaches all full!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here