Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a lift Sunday...

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
I was on the Villa ticket waiting list, and amazed to find a ticket drop through the door today. Has anyone got a space in their motor? I live in Polegate but can drive to a pick up. Please PM me

Sorry to clog up the board

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Still have three seats spare driving from wisborough , Loxwood , Alfold , then Guildford if u want to meet on way
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was on the Villa ticket waiting list, and amazed to find a ticket drop through the door today. Has anyone got a space in their motor? I live in Polegate but can drive to a pick up. Please PM me

Sorry to clog up the board

Need far more information...where do you see yourself in five years time? What are your weaknesses? And have you ever experienced 'conflict' with others in your team or family unit and if so, how did you resolve?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Hi ya just wondering if you still got room for one more a friend of mine really stuck cheers

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Still have three seats spare driving from wisborough , Loxwood , Alfold , then Guildford if nt to meet on way
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ya not sure if your the same guy on fb but my friends stuck he lives in henfield and can meet you where ever and obviously chip in forvpetrol ect...

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Plenty of space in the back of my van

6.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here