Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace - 2nd Class Ground, 3rd Class Rail Service..........

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Lots of London games too :-o don't imagine many Chelsea or arsenal away season ticket holders are troublemakers though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
With the away end at full capacity for every game next season falmer could get interesting.

Indeed. I assume for some teams they'll consider the specials again. Straight to East Croydon for the scum, straight to Vic for Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal and off to Guildford via Reigate for Man U.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Indeed. I assume for some teams they'll consider the specials again. Straight to East Croydon for the scum, straight to Vic for Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal and off to Guildford via Reigate for Man U.

Lol. But seriously, unlikely I reckon due to the numbers; you'd need several trains for 3k away fans.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Just love this bit- its brilliantly written
"I looked around and the staff were conspicuous by their absence, so too were announcements, heaven help us. In fact, nothing was going to help us and, at the height of this debacle, an empty Southern train ponderously passed through Platform 4, and like a Brighton fan celebrating promotion, it taunted us, rather than stopping to relieve the chaos."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:bowdown::lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here