Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mbark Boussoufa

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
2 years younger than a 34 year old Murray.... yep we didnt need him either

Not sure that Murray is going to be anywhere near first choice next season though, although his fitness throughout this season put the much younger Baldock's to shame

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
32 years old ? Just what we (don't) need !! Also, not exactly prolific in front of goal .

You scored 2 out of 3 on the generic transfer comment Bingo.

All you were missing was "he has no premier league experience" and you'd complete the full set of player analysis based on never having seen them play before.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Morocco international

I have no particular views on this specific player, either way, but I'll be very disappointed if we don't add a new nationality or two to the list, this summer :thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'd be surprised as the average age of the side must be a concern to CH. A 32 yr old isn't going to help with that but if the guy is good enough then I guess that over rides things...

Not sure he'll be that bothered. Stocks at 31 is just right for a keeper. Dunk, Duffy, Goldson and Bong all in their prime. Stephens, March, Skalak, Knokkie all likewise. Kayal and Baldock are ok. Poco at 31 was a loannee, only really leaves Bruno and Murray at the high end, which is only to be expected in any squad. I'm sure it will all be addressed by CH without him worrying at all. A handful of signings is al it needs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[YT]2vFP0DDzkzo[/YT]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbark_Boussoufa

I can't go into sources, but we are interested in Mbark Boussoufa. He is an attacking midfielder who can play left, right or central and he's a Morrocco international.

TEXTBOOK.

This is the template for ALL new player threads, well done Badger you've knocked it out of the park.

Title - Just a name.
Whhhoooo - Player unheard of, possible 'comedic' wordplay.
Content:-
Youtube video - check
Appalling music - check
Wiki page - check
Spurious unfounded rumour - check.

This is how it's done put your feet up and have a cuppa tea, your work here is done Badger Boy. :salute: :bowdown:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
TEXTBOOK.

This is the template for ALL new player threads, well done Badger you've knocked it out of the park.

Title - Just a name.
Whhhoooo - Player unheard of, possible 'comedic' wordplay.
Content:-
Youtube video - check
Appalling music - check
Wiki page - check
Spurious unfounded rumour - check.

This is how it's done put your feet up and have a cuppa tea, your work here is done Badger Boy. :salute: :bowdown:

I know he is in the country and was in Hove on tuesday. I'd heard from a friend of mine who does some scouting that he is someone we were interested in during the January window, it might be a case of him and me putting two and two together and getting fish - but I thought it was sound enough to post.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know he is in the country and was in Hove on tuesday. I'd heard from a friend of mine who does some scouting that he is someone we were interested in during the January window, it might be a case of him and me putting two and two together and getting fish - but I thought it was sound enough to post.

Don't cheapen yourself by feeling you need to justify the thread to the No Imagination Crew.
This thread is a thing of beauty.

Bollox, but perfectly formed. :lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I have no particular views on this specific player, either way, but I'll be very disappointed if we don't add a new nationality or two to the list, this summer :thumbsup:

I agree.

If we just take Europe, I make it 16 or 17 (depending whether you count Kosovo) different European nationalities who've not played for us yet (and that's not counting microstates). I reckon we could add many more South American and African countries to that list

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia

This sounds quite BG-ish :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here