Votes: 50 37.6%
  • Bradford

Votes: 51 38.3%
  • Millwall

Votes: 21 15.8%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So - who do you want to go up now it doesn't affect us?

Scunthorpe - Struggling here - Ian Botham maybe?
Fleetwood - The Champions of Europe going to Highbury. Local owner invested a (relative) large amount of money to fly up the leagues.
Bradford - Big support albeit due to cheap STs - still impressive though.
Millwall - I'm guessing suppliers of fittings to the stadia will look forward to extra income after the Leeds games.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just had a look - Fleetwood's total attendances for the season is 2 and a half games at the Amex.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fleetwood for sure.

Look forward to Andy Hinchcliffe and Don Goodman hyping up the massive Burton - Fleetwood game on Sky EFL coverage.

And obviously for the sheers LOLZ of Leeds and Sunderland going to Fleetwood.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Fleetwood for sure.

Look forward to Andy Hinchcliffe and Don Goodman hyping up the massive Burton - Fleetwood game on Sky EFL coverage.

Pretty much this.

I'd settle for Bradford too, because it would also annoy Leeds, as well as Huddersfield if they don't go up. Even Scunthorpe, though they have played at this level in living memory. Scunthorpe v Sunderland has a certain ring to it.

Not Millwall, obviously.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Fleetwood for sure.

Absolutely this.

Leeds at Fleetwood - absolutely HILARIO

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If the relegation / promotion issues pan out right, I make it, there could be as many as EIGHT teams* from YAAARKSHIRE in next season's Championship.

#FlatCapTastic

* Wednesday, Hudds, Leeds, Barnsley, Boro, Hull, Sheff Utd, Bradford.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If the relegation / promotion issues pan out right, I make it, there could be as many as EIGHT teams* from YAAARKSHIRE in next season's Championship.

#FlatCapTastic

* Wednesday, Hudds, Leeds, Barnsley, Boro, Hull, Sheff Utd, Bradford.

You'll get short shrift from the locals if you tell them that Boro is in North Yorkshire. I know that technically it is, but they absolutely HATE the idea.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
You'll get short shrift from the locals if you tell them that Boro is in North Yorkshire. I know that technically it is, but they absolutely HATE the idea.

I don't really consider Hull to be Yorkshire either, but that's the way they seem to draw the boundaries these days.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Normally mine too, but as I live deep in Boro territory this is an on-going war for me.

Boro are a north-east team to me, not a Yorkshire one. Yorkshire- in spite of its residents- is a beautiful county in many respects. In no way does Middlesbrough fit into that category. It's even more horrible than Sunderland. Or Hull.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't really consider Hull to be Yorkshire either, but that's the way they seem to draw the boundaries these days.

It may not be PROPER flat cap territory, but it is most definitely within the East Riding of Yaarkshire

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
It may not be PROPER flat cap territory, but it is most definitely within the East Riding of Yaarkshire

What is a Riding anyway? And why do they only seem to have them in Yorkshire? It's just them being OBTUSE again, isn't it?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Hull was put into Humberside with Grimsby, but the locals said they had nothing in common, apart from a huge bridge. Humberside was eventually dismantled and Hull went back into Yorkshire and Grimsby into Lincolnshire.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hull was put into Humberside with Grimsby, but the locals said they had nothing in common, apart from a huge bridge. Humberside was eventually dismantled and Hull went back into Yorkshire and Grimsby into Lincolnshire.

:thumbsup:

Present company excepted from the "in spite of its residents" comment of course :wave:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What is a Riding anyway? And why do they only seem to have them in Yorkshire? It's just them being OBTUSE again, isn't it?

A Riding meant a third. Yorkshire was divided into thirds. Rotherham was originally in West Yorkshire, according to my better half's birth certificate, and there was never a South Riding. It was East, West and North Riding.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here