Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did I see on South Today last night that the deal will not include fan representation on the board? Is this a big deal, given that they are fan owned, I think?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Did I see on South Today last night that the deal will not include fan representation on the board? Is this a big deal, given that they are fan owned, I think?

I can't stand Portsmouth but I would hate to see no fan representation on their board, the true fans of that club deserve to have a say in how the club is run after all the work that has been put in to save the club.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Of all the clubs in the football league you could pick to invest in, why? why? :shrug:

8c095c2c4e14124ed5cf48f8c65a0a6b.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just getting some Pompey thread admin out of the way:

Greatest Fans in The World (c)
#BellEnd
#Twats

:thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Quote from a Portsmouth fan on a newspaper column. Now most would vote against, so this is only one fan, but still, there isn't anything like not learning from the past is there...

"Sorry pal, even ignoring the stadium running costs that we can't afford, we don't want to limit ourselves (for us and the future generations) to a diet of Oldham, Accrington and Rochdale. Sorry if that's inconvenient for you. I bet you don't mind supporting a club at the well heeled top end of the football pyramid, eh?"

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I bet the #twats vote for it.

Screw stability: they didn't get where they are today by chasing stability! Spend!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here