Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New White Hart Lane

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's a magnificent stadium.
When it is that big you have the space to include all sorts of stuff, better than huge same old facilities or even empty spaces.
If you know you have people that are willing to spend that sort of dosh then why not cater for them.
But there is going to be a hell of a lot of 'look at me' going on in there I can tell you.
Would have liked to have seen the facilities for the ordinary working class (as the Tories call them) fans.
And no mention whatsoever about where and what they are offering away fans, that is because Spurs and other PL clubs are firmly wedged up there own backside and what makes our club nice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sixty-odd thousand wankers in one venue. Impressive. They went for a 61k capacity purely to best the capacity of the Emirates.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's shiny, new, reeks of money, and it's being dropped into the centre of one of the grittiest parts of London.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep, just 1000 more seats, it's all very pathetic and childish really.
and in the unlikely event of us ever being in a stadium competition with palace, I'd hope and expect the Albion to do exactly the same.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
we've got the cheese
lots and lots of cheese
i just don't think you understand
it costs you all 2 mill
smells like Ozil
we've got lots and lots of cheese

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As a commuter on that line, I'd like to have seen some plans for improvement to the rail links. Seven Sisters is mobbed now when they are at home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here