Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Chat's Youtube Channel - Last day it's up!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
is there anyway I can download it ?

The common way of using the free YouTube downloader
open SaveFrom.net and enter the URL address of the webpage you want to download from into the field on the top of the page. Click the "Download" button on the right and you will get the list containing all available links. Choose a format and download.

download in brower link..takes about 30 seconds (on virgin)

DO NOT PAY ANYTHING

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Thanks for the headsup :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Real gutted. Some masterpieces that will be lost forever. Not to mention the time and effort that has gone into making these for our pleasure.

****ing joke.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is a joke. I'd like to know exactly how they feel that there is a financial impact from these kind of videos? If anything, these pieces add value to their 'product' and enhance it as they are inspirational and plenty of people become more caught up in the excitement of supporting their team.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
downloaded many of these superb videos as a matter of course anyway.

other suggestions apply but this tool is very easy to use for saving youtube videos.

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/

its free and never had any problems with it
simply paste the youtube address into it and it downloads it into a chosen folder

works very well for other non football related videos you may come across on the internet

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Can the club not put them on their own channel, I know it's not the same but at least they could still be viewed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here