Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If the Albion offer an away season ticket next year, would you buy one?

Would you buy an Albion away season ticket for the Premier League?

• Yes - I want to get to every away game

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Yes - I would to ensure I could get to the big games even if I have unused tickets for others

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 53.1%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(No, I have no inside knowledge nor am I conducting some sly market research for the club)

If the Albion offered an "away season ticket" next year, would you buy one?

It would, presumably, cost £570 (being 19 * £30) for an adult.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
(No, I have no inside knowledge nor am I conducting some sly market research for the club)

If the Albion offered an "away season ticket" next year, would you buy one?

It would, presumably, cost £570 (being 19 * £30) for an adult.

<Poll to follow>

Yes, excellent idea.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yep, and if Hull / Burnley/Stoke away happens to be on a Tuesday night I might give it a miss.

Would save the binfest for tickets for Arsenal/Chelsea/West Ham/Spurs/Liverpool/Everton/Palace/Man U/City

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't, but it sounds a good idea for the club to.

This. Although it would be tempting, just to guarantee a seat for all the more tasty games.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Depends, I'm used to standing where I want but I imagine with the increase in all-tickets next season I will encounter many new faces me telling me i'm in their seats at 14:55.

I would prefer to organise where the seats are to avoid this, as with a ST I presume they would just randomly select a ticket and send me from the first available.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes I would. Bozza, is this a possibility are are you just being curious?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes I would. Bozza, is this a possibility are are you just being curious?

Well, we've done it before and I think it's still ongoing...

"a brand new away season ticket (that includes the auto-cup scheme) called Platinum membership. This is something many supporters have asked the club to introduce, and it will provide a hassle-free option for those who want attend every game – be it Accrington or Arsenal."

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/membership-faqs-856145.aspx

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Great idea. Pre-sell 2000 keeping1000 per game in reserve to sell to the less fanatical among us (or more likely the 1901's with their extra loyalty points) :lol:

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
not being a season ticket holder this year, i'd be more inclined to buy one for away games than home.

i'm beginning to come to terms with the fact it's going to be very difficult to see the albion next year. :down:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If the club did offer this, which I think is a very good idea, I'd like it to be reasonably limited though. If average away allocation is something like 3,000, no more than say 200-300 of the away season tickets, although I doubt the club would shift even that many to be honest. Although it's a good idea, I don't think there's a lot of people who'd be all over it.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I do my fair share of away days but could in no way commit to an away season ticket on top of a home season ticket for a multitude of reasons. I hate the idea of a more wealthy fan buying an away season ticket to secure their seat for big games simply because they can afford to, and then seeing that ticket go to waste for the other less glamorous games.

The system works how it is and I don't see an issue with selling away tickets on a match-by-match basis, those who deserve to get tickets to the big away days will.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, we've done it before and I think it's still ongoing...

"a brand new away season ticket (that includes the auto-cup scheme) called Platinum membership. This is something many supporters have asked the club to introduce, and it will provide a hassle-free option for those who want attend every game – be it Accrington or Arsenal."

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/membership-faqs-856145.aspx

The Platinum scheme (every 1st team game, home and away) got cancelled two years ago...through low take-up, I think. I suspect demand would be higher next season though!

My decision on whether I bought one would depend entirely on whether they capped the number of away tix they allocated to the scheme - any fewer than 2k, and I wouldn't, as I'd be confident of picking a ticket up for the games I'd want to go to (I go to 50-60% of away games). Over 2k, and I would - but I'd also then question the point of having a LP scheme at all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here