Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clear your diary for Friday evening...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
... it's REMF Challenge Match time.

This year, we return to the Dripping Pan, Lewes for our annual challenge match of Brighton Supporters v Crystal Palace Supporters for the prestigious REMF Challenge Cup.

Palace are the current holders, winning 3-2 at the Amex last year, with Andy Johnson bagging a brace, one from the spot (no, really...?).

The Albion lads are determined to get their hands on the trophy this year, so come along and support them and this fabulous charity as they endeavour to reclaim the prize. The Palace lads, meanwhile, are going to jealously defend their trophy.

Entry is £5.00 (pay on the door), and £2.00 for under 16s (free if accompanied by an adult). There will be a raffle, the Lewes FC club bar will be open, and a noise is expected. Weather forecast for Lewes on Friday... pleasant, but wrap up warm. Same as every year, really.

For those who've not been to The Dripping Pan, it's located 50 yards from Lewes Station in Mountfield Road, Lewes BN7 2AX. There is parking nearby (free after 6pm - though do check). In the event of the scores finishing level on 90 mins, there will be a penalty shoot-out.

So do come along. It's that or crap TV. See you there.

REMF programme2017 FINAL.jpg

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Gonna try and come. I do enjoy the REMF game every year. Maybe I'll actually win something in the raffle this time!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Palace have Sasa Curcic. Need to check the Albion ringers.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Andy Johnson said he wanted to play every year after his previous appearance, has he changed his mind?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Andy Johnson said he wanted to play every year after his previous appearance, has he changed his mind?
Not necessarily. Wanting to play and being available aren't always one and the same.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wardy's not there is he? I read he was but he said he'd retired last year and him and the Mrs flew back home Monday?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Who is playing? First I've heard of it this year. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here