Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Home Wanted For 530 Reggae CDs!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I want nothing for them. They're FREE!
I've come to terms with the fact that I won't play these any more due to having them all on mp3 format now.
These aren't shop bought CDs but ones I've made for the car. I've put a lot of work in to these over the years, hence that's why they need a good home!
If anyone is interested, please PM me. I can deliver in the Brighton and Hove area if it helps.
All part of my declutterisation process.
Here is a few of screen-shots of what is there, from a comprehensive spreadsheet with all CD titles and tracks which I can email anyone interested if you PM me.

Attachments

• Reggae 1.JPG
    Reggae 1.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 487
  • Reggae 2.JPG
    Reggae 2.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 484
  • Reggae 3.JPG
    Reggae 3.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 483
  • Reggae 4.JPG
    Reggae 4.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 485

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
PM sent sir!

Now I have had a look at the list a bit more, I would like the following 17, 426 and 452

TC

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I've come to terms with the fact that I won't play these any more due to having them all on mp3 format now.
These aren't shop bought CDs but ones I've made for the car. I've put a lot of work in to these over the years, hence that's why they need a good home!
If anyone is interested, please PM me. I can deliver in the Brighton and Hove area if it helps.
Here is a few of screen-shots of what is there, from a comprehensive spreadsheet with all CD titles and tracks which I can email anyone interested if you PM me.

1) you are a massive legend

2) wax factor?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
1) you are a massive legend

2) wax factor?

1) That's nice. Thank you.
2) If that's the music shop, as these CD's are home made, I can't really take them there?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Amazing list of songs, surprised you can part with them to be honest.

I think this depicts the decline of the CD in general. If you saw the whole spreadsheet, it's a veritable library of all things Reggae from 1968 to 2007.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Wife asks if you've got anything by May Davies. Never heard of her personally, but apparently she was a very good Reggae /Ska singer.
Fantastic gesture by the way

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

530 CDs for the car! Good grief, where do you keep them all? The CD rack in my car only holds 6...:)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
530 CDs for the car! Good grief, where do you keep them all? The CD rack in my car only holds 6...:)

They're in thin CD cases, 2 per case. Used to keep about 10 in the car at a time, and replaced them after listening enough to them.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Wife asks if you've got anything by May Davies. Never heard of her personally, but apparently she was a very good Reggae /Ska singer.
Fantastic gesture by the way

New one on me. Google doesn't produce anything.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good on you for finding them a new home rather than chucking them, and offering to deliver too, +1 for kindness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here