NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear. Who's going to tell him?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You are not allowed to but tickets for the home end. Your money won't be refunded i believe.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
You are not allowed to but tickets for the home end. Your money won't be refunded i believe.

omg - like that will stop people, just stick on a brummie accent when collecting them

say 'orlroit me babs' and youre in

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
omg - like that will stop people, just stick on a brummie accent when collecting them

say 'orlroit me babs' and youre in
If you are not registered or on the Villa database you won't get a ticket and you lose your money that you have stumped up. It's in the terms and conditions.

Not as easy as you think

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
myticket.jpg

Just got mine :)

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
If you are not registered or on the Villa data base you won't get a ticket and you lose your money that you have stumped up. It's in the terms and conditions.

Not as easy as you think

It actually isnt in the seatwave t&cs that you need to be on the Villa database, they are just the official reseller (which they are for many teams) and not AVFC themselves

Seatwave just ask for an email address when you buy and then you collect from their booth at the ground on the day. Yes there is a risk and obviously you cant go and collect your ticket singing brighton songs in a brighton shirt but they will only turn you away if they suspect you to be an away fan - Villa or neutral is fine

Anyway I'm just suggesting it as an option for those diehards that are determined to get in by doing whatever it takes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It actually isnt in the seatwave t&cs that you need to be on the Villa database, they are just the official reseller (which they are for many teams) and not AVFC themselves

Seatwave just ask for an email address when you buy and then you collect from their booth at the ground on the day. Yes there is a risk and obviously you cant go and collect your ticket singing brighton songs in a brighton shirt but they will only turn you away if they suspect you to be an away fan - Villa or neutral is fine

Anyway I'm just suggesting it as an option for those diehards that are determined to get in by doing whatever it takes

There's a whole thread on here about this already.

Many bought them. Most then had their transactions subsequently cancelled last week with a threat of no refunds. Common sense has prevailed, I believe, and refunds are now being given.

You'll not get away with buying one of these tickets if you've not bought a Villa ticket before.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There's a whole thread on here about this already.

Many bought them. Most then had their transactions subsequently cancelled last week with a threat of no refunds. Common sense has prevailed, I believe, and refunds are now being given.

You'll not get away with buying one of these tickets if you've not bought a Villa ticket before.
Out of interest, who cancelled the transactions (or who forced them to cancel), and what reasons were given?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Are a little bit thick?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here