Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we actually see Brighton in the Prem?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
"Will we actually see Brighton in the Prem?" We will all be dead so it will not matter. :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Korea-919011.jpg

Is Kim Jong Un actually over compensating, for something the fat lump hasn't seen for years? :lolol:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think China will sort out North Korea however I don't think it's joking matter however it's our way of coping with the situation.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think China will sort out North Korea I don't think it's joking matter however it's our way of coping with the situation.

You are, of course, right. It is our way with dealing with it, but it is closer now than it has been any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
The doomsday clock is at 2 mins to midnight we're doomed but at least we would alphabetically be in the top 4 at the end of the world , shame there wouldnt be any europe left !

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You are, of course, right. It is our way with dealing with it, but it is closer now than it has been any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

In 1983 the Soviet early warning system picked up a missile attack from the US. Thanks to Stanslav Petrov below, it was identified as a false alarm and The Soviets didn't respond. The Soviets also shot down a Korean passenger plane that year, thinking it was a spy plane and thought the American Pershing missile deployment was an indicator of them actively preparing for a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union too. I think 1983 was closer than now.

Petrov_foto610x342.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In 1983 the Soviet early warning system picked up a missile attack from the US. Thanks to Stanslav Petrov below, it was identified as a false alarm and The Soviets didn't respond. The Soviets also shot down a Korean passenger plane that year, thinking it was a spy plane and thought the American Pershing missile deployment was an indicator of them actively preparing for a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union too. I think 1983 was closer than now.

View attachment 84894

I can't and won't argue with you, it just seems there are more despots about now, including the Presidents of Russia and the US, mix in a bit of North Korea, some ISIS, Taliban and Al Qieda and it seems the pot is ready to boil.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
why worry? there jack shite any of us can do about it, and if sadly the worse fears became a reality surely it would have been better to have just enjoyed your last day's rather than spend them fearing what the nutters are going to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here