beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it all gone a bit Pete Tong past month, no lambo moon, more
lambo-5.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bitcoin price in freefall at the moment. Currently showing as £2,800. Oh dear.

Did anyone actually manage to make a killing last Nov/Dec and successfully manage to get their money out? Or did you HODL?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Did anyone actually manage to make a killing last Nov/Dec and successfully manage to get their money out? Or did you HODL?

I did alright with Ripple (everything is pegged to BTC) bought at €0.16 and sold at €2.20. Now trading at €0.30

Kept a bit back so may still get to the moon :D

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Bitcoin price in freefall at the moment. Currently showing as £2,800. Oh dear.

HODL for ever.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
yeah holding hasnt worked out so well. but even now have one coin in profit, that i really should sell to wait for the next wave :)lolol:) i still hold to see if it ever gets to ~50k

(pm for links to exchanges if anyone want to get in at the bottom :jester: )

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Been tracking Bitcoin lately and still dropping. Impossible to call the bottom but analysts speculating that it could go as low as $1500. If it does I want in.

For those of you that have bitcoin, which is the best platform to trade. Coinbase keeps appearing, anyone here use it ?

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The only people who want to buy bitcoin are those hoping to make money from its value rising. Therefore as it drops in value, some will buy hoping for an upturn and a profit. Go low enough and people will buy it to take a punt and it is quite likely that this will cause another spike again (though not as pronounced).

I guess at some point if it keeps going down in value then the infrastructure keeping it going will cost more than the value of the coins and it might die. Blockchain in itself is a quite sensible - if costly from an energy point of view - way of doing things. But not for money until it can float with similar fluctuations to other currencies. Way too volatile at the moment.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Been tracking Bitcoin lately and still dropping. Impossible to call the bottom but analysts speculating that it could go as low as $1500. If it does I want in.

For those of you that have bitcoin, which is the best platform to trade. Coinbase keeps appearing, anyone here use it ?

Buy as investment or trade? You cant really trade on Coinbase but thats where I bought my BTC and hold in their wallet. From there you can then transfer to an Exchange such as Binance to either trade other coins of buy them as additional investments........other exchanges arouns as well fyi such as Bitmex but Im not too clued up on the others, they basically all offer same thing just with additional coins available on some and not others.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014

Hope you bought in, going to break £10k today.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Price pump on the back of Facebook's announced 'cryptocurrency'. Regulators are on its case already. Good luck to those who HODLed to try and claw back some of their severe losses. And even greater luck trying to get your withdrawal processed. More likely you'll be robbed by the exchange you're using via a fake hack. And PLEASE don't become one of the new tranche of Greater Fools for more funds than you can afford to lose.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Pure price pump on the back of Facebook's announced 'cryptocurrency'. Regulators are on its case already. Good luck to those who HODLed to try and claw back some of their severe losses. And even greater luck trying to get your withdrawal processed. More likely you'll be robbed by the exchange you're using by them claiming they've been hacked. And PLEASE don't become one of the new tranche of Greater Fools for more funds than you can afford to lose.

Agreed.

I think Zuckerberg could bring the whole thing down if the US Treasury decides that the dollar is threatened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Price pump on the back of Facebook's announced 'cryptocurrency'. Regulators are on its case already. Good luck to those who HODLed to try and claw back some of their severe losses. And even greater luck trying to get your withdrawal processed. More likely you'll be robbed by the exchange you're using via a fake hack. And PLEASE don't become one of the new tranche of Greater Fools for more funds than you can afford to lose.

the integration to banks has improved greatly in past year, major exchanges now have GBP deposit/withdrawals, most regulators are accepting and accomodating crypto now. (even in the US, a side political grandstanding)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Price was WELL up prior to any facebook announcement, Over a 200% increase in 2019 prior to that news. Anyone who knows market fundamentals understood from the technicals that it bottomed out at turn of year and was going to rise. Additionally institutional money lining up to invest in. Only going up in my opinion.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Price was WELL up prior to any facebook announcement, Over a 200% increase in 2019 prior to that news. Anyone who knows market fundamentals understood from the technicals that it bottomed out at turn of year and was going to rise. Additionally institutional money lining up to invest in. Only going up in my opinion.

Sorry but got nowt to do with 'market fundamentals' and everything to do with WHALES manipulating the market and skimming off all the new cash. They must be absolutely rubbing their whale-hands red raw in anticipation of their fiat windfall at the moment :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is this not a classic bull trap moment?

Didn't one of the Kennedy's once say, when the NSC posters are saying the market is only going up, it's time to get out...

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Only going up in my opinion.

long term maybe, short term this rise has caught all pundits unawares. expect this is a massive short squeeze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here