Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any Fancy Dress parameters on Sunday?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Butlins now operate almost a code of conduct with fancy dress for their 70's and 80's weekenders, no blacking up, no Baby costumes, nothing connected to anyone convicted under Operation Yewtree, I just wondered if someone's turns up Sunday dressed in something than could be deemed offensive or inappropriate could they be refused entry?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
All go as Stewards, confuse the fvck out of them if there's a pitch invasion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Butlins now operate almost a code of conduct with fancy dress for their 70's and 80's weekenders, no blacking up, no Baby costumes, nothing connected to anyone convicted under Operation Yewtree, I just wondered if someone's turns up Sunday dressed in something than could be deemed offensive or inappropriate could they be refused entry?

I can understand the reasons behind all of them except baby costumes. What's the big deal here? Am I missing something?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hartlepool as French mime artists.

image.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't go as that pub sign the labour in vain

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

That'll mean you can't dress up as Sir Tom Jones then, allegedly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here