• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bristol City v Birmingham

Brentford v Blackburn

Forest v Ipswich

Only Birmingham have staying up 100% in their own hands, win and they stay up. Or a draw will be enough if one of Forest or Blackburn don't win.

Forest will stay up if they equal or better the Blackburn result, or win and Birmingham don't.

Blackburn need to better Forest result, or win and Birmingham don't.

Personally think Blackburn are going down.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hmm, what do all three clubs have in common?

They've all been totally shafted by clueless, avaricious absentee overseas owners.

Forest, on their day, are the best footballing side out of that lot. So I'd like them to stay up. Blackburn I'm ambivalent about. Birmingham in a perverse way I'd almost like to see go down, just to underline utterly the stupidity of sacking Rowett for Zola.

But ultimately I'd never wish relegation on any club, Palace and Pompey aside, so I'll vote "Couldn't give a toss, WE'RE GOING UP AS 'KIN CHAMPIONS"

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Birmingham in a perverse way I'd almost like to see go down, just to underline utterly the stupidity of sacking Rowett for Zola.

Who would I prefer to go down? Brum, for this reason.

Who do I think will? Blackburn.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have high hopes for Bristol next season and i really don't wan't Birmingham to go down....Two clubs who have had similar seasons yet gone about things in complete opposite ways in a sense.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Forest, on their day, are the best footballing side out of that lot

Quite odd that a side where they are have beaten 5 of the top 7 at home this season: Us, Toon, Reading, Huddersfield & Leeds

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Blackburn go down they could be DONE, can't see the VENKYS putting the cash in to keep them going in League 1

They need not look too far for inspiration-Bolton prove what can be done ....thought they had a worse situation than Blackburn are now in,financially.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not bothered but really pleased that Clough and Burton have stayed up

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Very much this-great for them....wonder how long before he (Nigel) gets poached though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very much this-great for them....wonder how long before he (Nigel) gets poached though.

He was very shabbily treated by Derby and he turned down Forest earlier this season didn't he? I think he may very cautious in where he goes next. Unlikely to be a club run by meddling directors.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Want Blackburn to stay up as Greer and Bennett are there.

Not fussed about the other 2, pure hilarity for either. Forest with the stature of their club being in League 1 and Birmingham with going from playoffs to relegation fodder by making 1 managerial change

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The possibility of Burton vs. Fleetwood in the Championship is mind-boggling!

Oh, and Birmingham to go down please, to rub their twattishness into Trillion Twats Asia's faces! Expect it will be Blackburn though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He was very shabbily treated by Derby and he turned down Forest earlier this season didn't he? I think he may very cautious in where he goes next.

Think he will have offers,like you say though with what's gone before he may well stay put for another season..wonder if he would be the type to consider a southern appointment at some time(not us as such) just wonder if he is an Midland/Northern type of person that will perhaps gravitate to those areas..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Forest.

They'd enjoy winning every week in the third division.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Forest. Because they have a player I'd like us to grab and a raid is more likely if they are in League One. Mr Brereton is the chap (for our U23s).

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's May the first, not April.
Click on the link.
25 players have arrived at Forest this season alone.

As said I genuinely didn't believe it myself, although '17 players arriving' is hardly note worthy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Blackburn go down they could be DONE, can't see the VENKYS putting the cash in to keep them going in League 1

A highly risky strategy, but maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing? At least it would mean that any prospective new owner, might actually care about the club?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here