North concourse Saturday

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

drunken master II double fisted.JPG

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I've re tweeted a video of it on my twitter @gbpettett I'm in the grey hoodie at the front of the conga! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
You had to be there cocker
Sorry was at Twickham 81,000 army navvy fans that was a party however joined in the fun at Hove pub( outside the station) after being held up at Croydon by some Palarse having a go then realising the train was full of Army and navy fans (and group of Brighton fans) wrong move.
Looking forward to Beamback.

It was quiet after the end of the game, partly because most people were watching the lap of honour or generally feeling subdued and disappointed.

But it lived up considerably later on when most of the bars in the eastern end were closed. Even Martin Perry made an appearance.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving the Wizard Of The North afore the game. Always how I imagined that crazy diamond [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]. Shame his hat turned out to be non-magic tho :down:

F1.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The North Stand Wizard lIves on my road! Lovely fella

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes. I was in my seat in the Lower West a good half an hour before kick-off, and even then l could hear the singing and cheering coming from, what was obviously the North Stand concourse. The whole place was rocking come 5.30!
It certainly was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here