Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will win the title

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Would be lovely .

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Still feel we have left ourselves a bit too much to do. Villa have pride at stake and will not want to lose. Draw looks heavily favourite and Toon nicking it with comfortable home win against Barnsley. Desperately hope to be proved wrong but this feels like Boro last season.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Still feel we have left ourselves a bit too much to do. Villa have pride at stake and will not want to lose. Draw looks heavily favourite and Toon nicking it with comfortable home win against Barnsley. Desperately hope to be proved wrong but this feels like Boro last season.

If we come away from Villa Park on Sunday with 'just' promotion it will not come close to how p1ssed off I felt coming away from that sh1thole last year, that is for certain.

I'm partying whatever.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Any normal day we'd win there as they're gash,but sadly we have completely switched off and I don't see us getting that focus back.

1-0 villa

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Really really hoping the players will be energized this week, and being told to lay off the alcohol for the whole period before, and being told they can go train surfing and get pissed-up after the title is in the bag!
:drink::cheers::drunk::whisky::rave::smokin: :albion2:

Message for Chrissy Houghton!! Attack from the start, slightly direct even, and just bloody go for it, no pissing about just passing in front of the box. Possession wins nothing! It's Goals that wins games! UTA!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here