Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's staying, who's going, who's retiring..?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Selected player opinions-

Bruno will be 37 in October. Looks super fit now, but will the PL be too much? Maybe 1 more season, then retire. Hope he proves me wrong!

Murray. Stay 1 or 2 seasons more. PL maybe too much though, like Bruno? (turns 34 in September).

Stockdale. Staying. PLEASE.

Knockaert / Dunk. Staying, or snapped up for big ££.

Bong. Going. Doesnt seem to fit the team.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Selected player opinions-

Bruno will be 37 in October. Looks super fit now, but will the PL be too much? Maybe 1 more season, then retire. Hope he proves me wrong!

Murray. Stay 1 or 2 seasons more. PL maybe too much though, like Bruno? (turns 34 in September).

Stockdale. Staying. PLEASE.

Knockaert / Dunk. Staying, or snapped up for big ££.

Bong. Going. Doesnt seem to fit the team.

Don't suppose there is any chance of holding this thread back until the end of the season?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Holding a thread back can tie you up.

how-to-8168-2.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I assume that the permitted start time for such threads is - Sunday 7th May @ 13.55 hours?

Maybe give it a further 24 hours after that. There will be some discussion on the outcome of the match (either way) which it would be appropriate to prioritise.............

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Transfer window doesn't open for 2 months, so other than the out of contracts no one is going anywhere soon.

The current issues to consider are which out of contracts get another deal. Stockdale, Stephens, Sidwell, Bong, Maenpaa, COG and Ankers are the players this applies to.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Judging by the last couple of performances I think that some have already been told they are not good enough and those that know they are not good enough have given up with a promotion to the PL on their CV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here