Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That link says a fiver ?

You mean in the actual club shop ?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Got mine after the game in the club shop for a Fiver. Sounds like you got charged for two?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
When I bought a couple in the club shop on Saturday about an hour before the game they were indeed mis-priced - at £3.50 each i.e. normal league programme price. Still got the till receipt.
Lucky sod, I paid the full £5 in one of the booths.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
five notes and worth it,if perhaps not to the Bristol (still got the usual 9 pages for an away side). nice front cover for a change too.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why move the results/appearances pages from their normal slot. They could have stayed where they usually are and in this edition after the events of 20 years ago without losing anything.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why move the results/appearances pages from their normal slot. They could have stayed where they usually are and in this edition after the events of 20 years ago without losing anything.

Technically it's still in the same place....kind of.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Won a 'free programme' ticket on the lottery. Had every intention of using it for the last game souvenir but was a bit worried they may not accept the voucher as price was £1.50 more than usual. Guy in kiosk said everyone should hold on to their ticket for the last one.
Also got two online to keep in my collection.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do not usually buy a programme but this one was a special one so bought a copy from a booth for £5 which I consider was value for money.

Blimey. Thats what I did. And I completely agree.

The whole Goldstone section is essential reading for every JCL and recent hanger-on. In fact, I'd have them read it and sit an exam before being allowed anywhere near a ticket next season.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Well worth a fiver and clearly preparing us for a premier league increase next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here