Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at Villa

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Last time we went there in the Cup, we parked at a nearby social club about 20 minutes walk away and paid a fiver. Cheap beer and Sky Sports there as well, jobs a goodun. Plus by being a little ways away from VP, we avoided the worst of the traffic and were swiftly on our way afterwards.

I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, or where it was. Which is helpful.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Parking at the ground. Dead easy. Surrounding area is fine though if you can find a space.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Last time we went there in the Cup, we parked at a nearby social club about 20 minutes walk away and paid a fiver. Cheap beer and Sky Sports there as well, jobs a goodun. Plus by being a little ways away from VP, we avoided the worst of the traffic and were swiftly on our way afterwards.

I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, or where it was. Which is helpful.

http://officialpubguide.com/pubdetails.php?pubid=807 this place I guess

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location

Ruskin Hall. Superb pre match atmosphere for that cup game and a walk across the park to the ground.

Sadly it looks like it was destroyed by fire a couple of years back....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-34635518

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Drove last time I went there ( train this weekend) and plenty of free street parking if you are prepared for a fifteen minute walk which to be frank is not the most scenic.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Yeah I parked there too. I was glad I drove my fourtrak to Birmingham, driving up the wet grassy hill to leave the car park looked a bit dicey for normal cars.

Good place to park though, easy back to the motorway and a nice walk through the Park to the ground.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Free parking for Villa coaches is available at Brookvale, the staff parking site on the junction of Witton Road and Tame Road.

Reservations for Villa coach parking must be made 24 hours before kick-off to ensure a space is reserved.

For more information and to reserve parking, please email: Home Coach Park. Please visit the Matchday Transport Map for details on the location.

You could drive a coach with Villa signs showing and park free. Just don't show your Brighton kit when exiting the coach.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Free parking for Villa coaches is available at Brookvale, the staff parking site on the junction of Witton Road and Tame Road.

Reservations for Villa coach parking must be made 24 hours before kick-off to ensure a space is reserved.

For more information and to reserve parking, please email: Home Coach Park. Please visit the Matchday Transport Map for details on the location.

You could drive a coach with Villa signs showing and park free. Just don't show your Brighton kit when exiting the coach.
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] can you get me a coach for a day?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here