Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian GP

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not really into F1 but noticed that Bottas in in a Mercedes won but Hamilton came 4th in a similar car but struggled with over heating problems. How does this happen as I would have thought that they had identical engines and with modern technology that shouldnt happen,.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thought this was about a Russian doctor thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought this was a thread about newfangled goal posts.........

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not really into F1 but noticed that Bottas ion in a Mercedes but Hamilton came 4th in a similar car but struggled with over heating problems how does this happen as I would have thought that they had identical engines and with modern technology that shouldnt happen,.

Put some full stops now and again:moo:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bottas pissed all over Hamilton this weekend from Friday practice on. Quite a dull race that was very hyped up because of a chase down by Vettel over the last few laps and Bottas first victory. Lewes very downbeat, has he lost some of his drive? My F1 fantasy team lost three drivers before the first lap finished too :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bottas pissed all over Hamilton this weekend from Friday practice on. Quite a dull race that was very hyped up because of a chase down by Vettel over the last few laps and Bottas first victory. Lewes very downbeat, has he lost some of his drive? My F1 fantasy team lost three drivers before the first lap finished too :lolol:

That doesnt explain why Hamilton had over heating problems and Bottas didnt with the same engine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That doesnt explain why Hamilton had over heating problems and Bottas didnt with the same engine.

Bottas had the same problem but no car in front so had cleaner air and managed it better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here