Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is up for GOING LARGE on a Brighton win at Villa?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I am......deluded I may be because I think we have missed our chance but you never know we are still have a chance to win the title so let's gamble!!!! What will be the odds?:drink:

P.S large = £10 in my tightwad world.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am......deluded I may be because I think we have missed our chance but you never know we are still have a chance to win the title so let's gamble!!!! What will be the odds?:drink:

P.S large = £10 in my tightwad world.

Strange as it may seem, Brighton are still favourites with Paddy Power.........8/11, and the Toon are Evens.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Strange as it may seem, Brighton are still favourites with Paddy Power.........8/11, and the Toon are Evens.

Right I am not a betting man so I do not understand the odds ect.....so how much would I win for my ten pounds?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I started with a pound a few week ago. As of yesterday I had got to £59 in winning bets. I've spread the bet for next weekend. So my likely outcomes

Newcastle draw stake £5 return £22.50
Aston Villa draw stake £28 return £92.40
Villa win stake £25 return £75

Oh a few weeks ago I stuck some of the money on Newcastle winning the league £5 return £45

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
If you really push the boat out and stick £11 on BHA, you would get £8 back plus your stake, which comes to £19.

Blimey that's not a good investment......according to most on here we are going to get STONKED so I want MORE reward for my gamble:cheers:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Blimey that's not a good investment......according to most on here we are going to get STONKED so I want MORE reward for my gamble:cheers:
You don't get big rewards for slight favourites in a two-horse race (I'd trust the bookies view more than "most on here" though - less emotionally involved)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The odds you've been quoted are for us to win the league, whereas you asked for the odds of us beating Villa, which are different.

We're a best priced 2.3 (in decimal odds) to win at Villa, which means you'd get £23 back from a £10 bet, which includes your stake.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
The odds you've been quoted are for us to win the league, whereas you asked for the odds of us beating Villa, which are different.

We're a best priced 2.3 (in decimal odds) to win at Villa, which means you'd get £23 back from a £10 bet, which includes your stake.

OK so if Newcastle get STONKED. .....We can too....yippeee

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here