Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Baker

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Anyone else going to see him tonight?

I really enjoy his radio shows, probably the best presenter at the moment, so, I'm really looking forward to it

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
thought he was great in his GLR days, played great music that he got on his travels in the US. Think his show on 5 Live is open to bullshit !

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
His books are absolutely outstanding, and whilst the radio format may have become a little stale there are still moments of comedy heaven. Lot of time for him, should have got tickets.

DB.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's pure gold. Apart from the shit questions he gave me when I did the sausage sandwich game playing for the Albion a couple of years ago.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Saw him at Worthing a few weeks ago - complete tour de force! Loved him for so many years.....a proper legend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Saw him in Manchester last week.

He's exactly what you'd expect, won't convert anyone who dislikes him, but very entertaining.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Went tonight.
Great raconteur. Almost 4 hrs. As the OP said,flew by.
He could spend the rest of his life touring this. So many stories.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Saw him in Manchester last week.

He's exactly what you'd expect, won't convert anyone who dislikes him, but very entertaining.

Can't imagine why anyone could dislike him - DB is one of the greatest broadcasters and/or entertainers this country has ever produced. I LOL at his autobiographies, talk about a brilliant read. Plus he helped save the Albion - what's not to like?!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can't imagine why anyone could dislike him - DB is one of the greatest broadcasters and/or entertainers this country has ever produced. I LOL at his autobiographies, talk about a brilliant read. Plus he helped save the Albion - what's not to like?!!

He's funny, intelligent, articulate, well read and has spent his life hanging out with rock and roll legends, all from a working class upbringing.

Some people are simply bitter and resentful of others.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
I was there too. The hours flew by. He really is quite extraordinary.

Looking forward to the third part of his autobiography too

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I really enjoyed that, an excellent Birthday for me. Danny Baker should be given a daily radio show,much better than some polluting the airwaves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here