Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uploading images to NSC

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Is the a max size of an image that you can upload? I took some pictures yesterday using my phone and tried to upload them but with no joy. I sent them over to my tab, again no joy. I've uploaded images taken using my phone and tab many times before with no issues.
Screenshot_2017-04-30-12-30-07.png

Ironically I can upload this screenshot image of the error message.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is the a max size of an image that you can upload? I took some pictures yesterday using my phone and tried to upload them but with no joy. I sent them over to my tab, again no joy. I've uploaded images taken using my phone and tab many times before with no issues.
View attachment 84838

Ironically I can upload this screenshot image of the error message.

I get this sometimes when trying to upload an image, all, I do is screenshot the image, a tad smaller and it does upload :thumbsup:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yeah, got the same message when trying to upload my streamer pics, but just resized the shots and Bob's your auntie's live-in lover...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I get this sometimes when trying to upload an image, all, I do is screenshot the image, a tad smaller and it does upload :thumbsup:

Yeah, got the same message when trying to upload my streamer pics, but just resized the shots and Bob's your auntie's live-in lover...

Cheers. I have no idea how to resize an image on my phone/tab but found a great app on playstore, Resize me ( fnarrr ). Have now put a couple of images on the streamers thread. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here