Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Souvenir Programme

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well it's just superb isn't it. Fully celebrates the achievements of this season at the front and devotes near-enough FORTY pages at the back to remember the Goldstone 20 years on. Some stunning text and photos there, and required reading for some of the younger generation of fans who may not be fully aware of how we got from there to here.

Warmest congratulations to all those involved in the production. We salute you! :bowdown:

(we also salute whoever it was who forgot to update the till price in the club shop where it was available for the usual £3.50 :lol:)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ordered mine which should arrive in the post next week. First one i have brought in years. Looking forward to reading it.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Read mine on the bus back this morning, great read, what a ride, nearly brought a tear to my eye reading about the near death of the club we all love and how so many people fought to keep it alive.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My son is more than happy with his, as David Stockdale came round the front of the stand during warmup and signed his copy.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Ordered mine which should arrive in the post next week. First one i have brought in years. Looking forward to reading it.
Bought mine before the match - used to get one before every game but haven't for the last couple of seasons. I'll still buy the odd significant one (e.g. first/last of the season) but ended up with piles of them, from distinctly average games, which I was very unlikely to read again...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It looks like a paperback book and it even has a back too,with the words "we're on our way,we're on our way,to the Premier League,we're on our way"

Like the club badges in the centre on the cover

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Haven't bought a programme for many years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here