Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20 years on

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And we are in the Premier League/Premiership/Division One.

I've had a right night out with my mates tonight. Great fun. I didn't see one sad face in the concourse, on the train or in the pubs. Get home and read the all informing NSC and what do I see? Sad little people that still have to find a reason to take down our seasons achievements. Moaning at individual players, the manager, I mean, what the f'ck do these people want? We are now in the top division of English football for the first time in 34 f'cking years!! I don't know what possesses these people, I really don't. Brow beaten by the wife and need to find any reason to blow off some incognito steam? Never go and just take what is said from the radio or tellybox? Pent up anger that they can only show when they are anonymous on here?

This has been one of only two of our best ever seasons outside the top flight. Instead of whining about it, embrace it, enjoy it, look forward to the future. Look at our infrastructure, look what we, as fans, and the Lord of all Chairman have built. This is a time to celebrate everything Brighton & Hove Albion FC, not to just find another reason to whine and complain. I hate the word JCL, with a passion, but perhaps, maybe, we have a few new supporters that are that way inclined now. It would be sad and I hope I am wrong. Perhaps it is something we will have to get used to. However, after reading some of these threads today, I will be first on the tea cutter back to China, simply meaning out of here (NSC), if this is what we have to look forward to.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

I've had a right night out with my mates tonight. Great fun. I didn't see one sad face in the concourse, on the train or in the pubs. Get home and read the all informing NSC and what do I see? Sad little people that still have to find a reason to take down our seasons achievements. Moaning at individual players, the manager, I mean, what the f'ck do these people want? We are now in the top division of English football for the first time in 34 f'cking years!! I don't know what possesses these people, I really don't. Brow beaten by the wife and need to find any reason to blow off some incognito steam? Never go and just take what is said from the radio or tellybox? Pent up anger that they can only show when they are anonymous on here?

This has been one of only two of our best ever seasons outside the top flight. Instead of whining about it, embrace it, enjoy it, look forward to the future. Look at our infrastructure, look what we, as fans, and the Lord of all Chairman have built. This is a time to celebrate everything Brighton & Hove Albion FC, not to just find another reason to whine and complain. I hate the word JCL, with a passion, but perhaps, maybe, we have a few new supporters that are that way inclined now. It would be sad and I hope I am wrong. Perhaps it is something we will have to get used to. However, after reading some of these threads today, I will be first on the tea cutter back to China, simply meaning out of here (NSC), if this is what we have to look forward to.

Excellent, just excellent

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Sorry mate it was crap today , we could of actually won the biggest trophy in the clubs' history and we cocked up big time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here