Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best season since 1981/2!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What a great season this has been. Can't wait for Aston Villa away and a chance to seal the title!

Oh no no no no. You've very badly misjudged things. According to everything I've read in the last hour or so we're a huge disappointment, we're unprofessional, not fit for the PL, have crap support, a forced atmosphere, disinterested players............a manager who is tactically clueless.......etc.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Oh no no no no. You've very badly misjudged things. According to everything I've read in the last hour or so we're a huge disappointment, we're unprofessional, not fit for the PL, have crap support, a forced atmosphere, disinterested players............a manager who is tactically clueless.......etc.

It's NSC. What did you expect. Sometimes it just depresses me that fellow supporters can be so negative. We are not Man Utd or suchlike so what do people expect? I am just thankful I support a club that gives me the pleasure of still trying to achieve something. Anything. After 42 years I am thrilled they are still around & giving me happy days.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
At the beginning of the season, everyone would have took your hand off for promotion. A month ago, they still would have took your hand off.

I'm just glad we had our wobble after it was sewn up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here