Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Not. We fluffed it. No doubt the players will be out on the piss again tonight and the rest of the week. I genuinely think that's whats caused our decline.

:moo:

Attachments

• aaaaaaa1910.jpeg
    aaaaaaa1910.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,199

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Agree we can.

We have the players and we need some outstanding football from them (of which they are capable).

We also need proud Sussex men, women and children there with strong hearts and loud voices (any librarians holding tickets should step aside).

Let's bring that trophy back to Sussex!

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Not. We fluffed it. No doubt the players will be out on the piss again tonight and the rest of the week. I genuinely think that's whats caused our decline.

Nah. I think they've had a wake up call, thinking they could afford the hangovers at Norwich & just go through the motions to beat Bristol today. They may have booked their plane tickets & packed the towels for the beach, but they're not actually there yet - the suitcases will go back into the wardrobe & they'll get it right next week. This was always how it was meant to be.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Blown it i'm afraid and massively.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
....apart from being promoted. Hardy 'massively blowing it' in my book.

Looking forward to Villa now, wasn't too overjoyed at the thought of travelling up for a dead game.

You may feel elated, a win is not out of the question if the players want it......Enjoy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nope.

They have home advantage, we're a slow spent force upfront now and Norwich/Bristol gave them the blueprint to keep us at bay. Bruce will get Hogan and their array of other multi million £ players up for it big time, to deliver a last day win to end on a good note, as a message to their fans that they'll be a force next year.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Do it the right way.
------------------------------tm
Do it the Rivervale way

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They had one aim this season, promotion. They have achieved it, and are knackered. They celebrated hard.

Very hard to pick yourself up so quickly for the last challenge that is so much secondary to what they have already achieved.

It's not conscious. It's just that extra 10% that they have given for most of the season but just can't tap into anymore. They need the break to go again next season.

Villa will be up for to impress in the last game in front of their home fans. To prove they up to the challenge of going up next season.

Our only hope is Newcastle not winning next week. But I think they are highly motivated to win it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here