Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well.....

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Firstly I'd just like to say well done on your promotion and i hope you go and win the league next sunday.

You had a lot of the ball today and we were camped inside our penalty area for the whole game but heroics from Flint and Wright kept us in it.

for you, I thought March looked like a very good player upon coming on but i thought you missed the movement of baldock off the shoulders of our defenders

Getting 30k today shows how far you have come and to have come so far in 20 years is such a great achievement and you should all be proud

Good luck in the premiership and hopefully when we next play you we will both be premier league teams!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thank you.
You were never going to roll over today and I credit you with that but I wanted that cup today and we should have got it, ecstatic we are up but very disappointed with our show today.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I never really rated Flint but he was in the way of everything today. We couldn't break you down so you deserved the win. Good luck for next season.

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Thank you.
You were never going to roll over today and I credit you with that but I wanted that cup today and we should have got it, ecstatic we are up but very disappointed with our show today.

I have to admit i feared we would get stuffed 4 or 5 so I'd have taken a narrow defeat tbf haha

You kept the ball well but lacked that killer ball to open us up imo

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Cheers, got a lot of bristol buddies so glad you are safe... disappointing as you'd have been ok regardless..

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I thought the City centre backs were outstanding today.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Firstly I'd just like to say well done on your promotion and i hope you go and win the league next sunday.

You had a lot of the ball today and we were camped inside our penalty area for the whole game but heroics from Flint and Wright kept us in it.

for you, I thought March looked like a very good player upon coming on but i thought you missed the movement of baldock off the shoulders of our defenders

Getting 30k today shows how far you have come and to have come so far in 20 years is such a great achievement and you should all be proud

Good luck in the premiership and hopefully when we next play you we will both be premier league teams!
We've had a fair few 30k's and onto today the best team one end of:)

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I have to admit i feared we would get stuffed 4 or 5 so I'd have taken a narrow defeat tbf haha

You kept the ball well but lacked that killer ball to open us up imo

Every cross we made seemed to end up on defenders head...We`re up can still win league..but were only as good today as you let us be !!

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Thought you played a great game plan. You took Knokie out of the game in the first 5 minute by heavy tackles and your back line was superbly marshalled. You seem to meet every one of our attacks with a well placed head. As for us..our legs have gone. A game too far.

Good luck next season.

Bristolcityfan

Mar 5, 2013
What is this. Bristolcity fan is no relative of mine!

Enjoyed the day, obviously. Thought we played as well as we could, worked hard and tried to close you down in midfield. Whilst you had most of the ball, never felt we were entirely hanging on, and we tried getting forward when we were able. On another day one of your chances would have gone in, but on another we might have got a second.

Did not feel your players were on the beach at all. Frustrated at times for sure, but was obvious they wanted to win. If anything they lacked the intensity I expected. My own take is not so much they have been partying, but they have ground out a lot of really important wins in the last month, and were maybe mentally exhausted having got to a finish line. Think they have given their all, got to the promised land, and just have little left to give this season. There are worse sins.

Lots of decent comments by your fans after the match, even after obvious disappointment, so fair play. Apparently Villa were awful today, and still expect and hope you win the title.

All the best for next season. Hell of a challenge, but what an adventure. Jealous as hell, but well deserved. Congratulations again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here