Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Newcastle!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Well done on winning the title!

I think we were both a cut above the rest this season, but you finished the stronger of the two.

Here's to next season in the Premier League!

UTA!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This thread may be bounced relentlessly in a week's time...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a knob. If Hughton gets the team right we can beat anyone in this league, stop attention seeking.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
FFS, we are a point ahead with one game left and already people have written us off, after moaning all season we have been written off by others. We have had two really bad games, it happens, get over it. Put your support behind the team on Sunday and roar them home. If we don't win the title we don't, and that would be a shame, but we have still had the best season the vast majority will remember seeing, following on from a magnificent season last year. Yes we COULD have had the title on Friday, or today, but we haven't. Wait until we have actually played the game, enjoy what we have achieved, cheer them on on Sunday from Villa, from Falmer, from the pub if on, or are you all going to sulk after the best season for 34 YEARS

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I think we were both a cut above the rest this season, but you finished the stronger of the two.

UTA!
Why have you started this thread. IF and WHEN/maybe, they win the title, THEN, congratulate, til then get behind BHA.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's Leeds I'm worried about. If they put a run together.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
FFS. Even the BBC seem to agree...

Brighton missed the chance to secure the Championship title as Bristol City won to guarantee survival.

The Seagulls, who are a point clear of Newcastle, now must better the Magpies' result next Sunday to finish top.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

UTA!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here