Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bong

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Is he good enough for the Prem? Woeful today and has had other inconsistent performances this season. Personally think we can do better.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is he good enough for the Prem? Woeful today and has had other inconsistent performances this season. Personally think we can do better.

Tut Tut.

Bong seldom made a wayward pass today. If you want to throw blame around, it shouldn't be at Bong. Look at the two men he had in front of him being so static that he couldn't play balls to them in space that he had to pass inside, or backwards.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
He did fine today. Only thing I don't like is that he has no right foot at all. On the attack, defenders only have to guide him towards the touchline - his lack of a right foot then makes him unable to slot a pass square or overlapping on his right. His only option is to turn and play back to Dunk with his left.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Tut Tut.

Bong seldom made a wayward pass today. If you want to throw blame around, it shouldn't be at Bong. Look at the two men he had in front of him being so static that he couldn't play balls to them in space that he had to pass inside, or backwards.
Yep spot on. Pathetic how people who dislike a particular player, always blame them for a loss or a bad display, and forget players like kayal, Murray, and knocky today who also didn't perform.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I prefer Pog but I also like Bong. I also love Bruno but he will get found out BIG TIME next season, sadly. Pacy wingers will embarrass him, he is too old and slow for the Premier League.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Yep spot on. Pathetic how people who dislike a particular player, always blame them for a loss or a bad display, and forget players like kayal, Murray, and knocky today who also didn't perform.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Probably because Knocky, Kayal and Murray have been mostly consistently good throughout the season. I don't dislike Bong just questioning whether he is good enough for the Premier League, is that ok?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I prefer Pog but I also like Bong. I also love Bruno but he will get found out BIG TIME next season, sadly.

Agree re Bruno. Brilliant widemen and LB's in the PL, all with pace. Opposing managers will unleash them against Bruno, it's an obvious thing to do. A great player for us, gifted with the ball, but the PL will be step too far at his age, against that level of opponent.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I only saw the second half today but I thought Bong looked pretty good, certainly had more threat on his side than the other. I reckon he's a pretty class act and, although I'd like to see us sign Poc I would be happy with Bong also.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I prefer Pog but I also like Bong. I also love Bruno but he will get found out BIG TIME next season, sadly. Pacy wingers will embarrass him, he is too old and slow for the Premier League.

Yep, said it a while back, gives me no pleasure, a great player for us but he will be torn a new one in the PL.
As I said earlier on match thread, at least 6 new players good enough to keep us up is needed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you based your Premier predictions on todays performance 8 of them need replacing but we know that isnt correct or likely to happen. The problems started with CH picking Skalak over March or even Murphy and then went from bad to worse. In Bongs defence both Kayal and Skalak were the worst of the offenders for having a poor game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here