Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield make 10 changes for today's game

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Playing the canny playoff game: rest your best players, try to avoid Fulham...

All the tricks we didn't get a chance to reply last year.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Meanwhile I lose more money on them :angry:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
0-2 now , dream over for MIGHTY

article-2229783-15E9CDE2000005DC-657_468x357.jpg

:lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They're unlikely to catch us now.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Adam Virgo talking complete nonsense on Channel 5. Wagner has not played fair with all other teams in the league and it matters not whether its now or November. It could even be seen as throwing the game to try to choose play off opponents. A number of clubs were fined last year for not fielding properly competitive teams in the Checkatrade Trophy. To not do so in the league when relegation is in question is a disgrace. I hope they get fined and stuffed in their semi whoever they play.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Adam Virgo talking complete nonsense on Channel 5. Wagner has not played fair with all other teams in the league and it matters not whether its now or November. It could even be seen as throwing the game to try to choose play off opponents. A number of clubs were fined last year for not fielding properly competitive teams in the Checkatrade Trophy. To not do so in the league when relegation is in question is a disgrace. I hope they get fined and stuffed in their semi whoever they play.

Disagree. Huddersfield have every right to do that. They are only worrying about themselves. Teams down the bottom shouldn't have to be relying on other teams to bail them out. If that had been Hughton i would have hoped he would do the same.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
You would have hoped in vain. Hughton is far too honourable a man to have done something so weaselly.

Agree as it's just not in the spirit of the game. Oh hang on, this is Wagner we're talking about so actually no surprise at all!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here