Leeds lose
Blackburn lose
Birmingham win
Forest win

Which two games do Sky show next week?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The champions game
I would guess Fulham Massive is nailed on but would they choose another play off team so they can have a SSN "Battle for 4th" theme all week? :D

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I doubt they will show our game. Thought they would have had to decide by now.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I doubt they will show our game. Thought they would have had to decide by now.

Because next weekends games all kick off at the same time they can pick after this weekends games are played. This means they'll be able to cherry pick the games that have something riding on them. Fulham vs Wednesday if it's a winner takes all play off elimination game for example. Us vs Villa and the Newcastle game will be picked if the title is still up for grabs next weekend.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Personally unless its all decided today they will have two options. If playoffs are still a possibility for The Champions of Europe that and the Wednesday game. If results go against them then there is always the relegation issues to potentially be resolved. If it comes down to there literally being no one playing for anything I would expect us and massive v Fulham

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
simple, they will just want to see us, why bother with any other of the tin pot team that make up the Championship:albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here