Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can somebody explain

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
How are we supposed to blow up 20 ballons each,rip up an old argus(remembering to shout argus when the seller walked round the Goldstone),whilst also luzzing copius amount of bog paper etc.keep singing in time with the soprano,waving a flag,holding a bumper program and another for a friend who can't make it .Clapping every hero that walks onto the pitch and proudly wearing our badge.Bowing to one of the greatest Managers we have ever had .All of this while being totally wasted drinking all day????

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
How are we supposed to blow up 20 ballons each,rip up an old argus(remembering to shout argus when the seller walked round the Goldstone),whilst also luzzing copius amount of bog paper etc.keep singing in time with the soprano,waving a flag,holding a bumper program and another for a friend who can't make it .Clapping every hero that walks onto the pitch and proudly wearing our badge.Bowing to one of the greatest Managers we have ever had .All of this while being totally wasted drinking all day????

Multi tasking not your strong point then? :wink:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

If you manage the last one you'll be considerably less anxious about the others. Good luck.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Thankyou for the encouragement everybody,just off to weatherspoons now,see you all at the game

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If you do them in reverse order its a lot easy or you wont really care. My approach is these are the reasons I bring my boy time for him to put on some effort.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Just don't throw the bog roll and shredded argus with the same hand your pint is in!!! :)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm taking 6 toilet rolls into the ground but sending them into a controlled orbit and then an accurate downward trajectory when I will have drunk the amount I am inevitably going to drink could prove problematic.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm taking 6 toilet rolls into the ground but sending them into a controlled orbit and then an accurate downward trajectory when I will have drunk the amount I am inevitably going to drink could prove problematic.

and you'll probably forget to take them out the packet first

el punal

You will rise to the occasion. :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here