Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US-based Albion fans - anyone else having issues logging into beIN Sports Connect?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
beIN Sports Connect will be broadcasting the Albion game online tomorrow (channel 7 - it isn't being shown on TV). I always prefer to watch their coverage in preference to a dodgy stream. I also decided to put the Newcastle game on in the background when I was at work today. However, they have made some changes to their Sports Connect log-in page and I was unable to log in.

I select my television provider (Dish) but I then get returned to the same page with a message that simply says "Error" at the top. I've tried on my laptop at home this evening and have exactly the same issue.

Is anyone else having a similar issue? I don't know whether it's an issue with beIN themselves or possibly with Dish.

Strangely the beIN Sports app on my Iphone is working (and that's how I watched the Geordies today) but would prefer to view Albion's game on my laptop tomorrow.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hey Az,

What is the web address you use for Beinconnect? I'm in Canada and had similar problems at work when trying to watch the Newcastle game. There was also issue with the phone app. I just tried https://connect.beinsports.com/ca/ and it is working fine online now.

Just tried that but no joy. My login url is us rather than ca.

I've had a number of problems with beIN this season, what with my browsers no longer supporting Microsoft Silverlight, being able to log in but not getting video (with various error messages), once getting no commentary......thank f**k I'll be able to forget about them in about 8 days time!

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
Just tried that but no joy. My login url is us rather than ca.

I've had a number of problems with beIN this season, what with my browsers no longer supporting Microsoft Silverlight, being able to log in but not getting video (with various error messages), once getting no commentary......thank f**k I'll be able to forget about them in about 8 days time!

I had that problem in Firefox and Chrome. It always happened in full screen mode for whatever reason. I switched to Safari and haven't had issues since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here