Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is very difficult to sleep...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Knowing that in about 18 hours time we could be Champions, and knowing I will be travelling to the Amex in 12 hours or so, and having too much to drink for no reason whatsoever.

Edit: PS, I bought my Sussex Martlets flag last week and it hasn't turned up... gutted.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Speak for yourself. I went to bed at 10 and went out like a light the second my head hit the pillow. I probably won't wake up until gone 9am.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Much easier now that we have been promoted.
Would be great to be Champions, let's hope the players get up for it.
BC form over their last 4 games has been good, but now they are safe and have achieved their goal, pardon the pun, so they may even roll,over for us if asked nicely.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll be somewhere over the Atlantic when the game is on - it'll be tomorrow morning UK time before I know the outcome.

el punal

Knowing that in about 18 hours time we could be Champions, and knowing I will be travelling to the Amex in 12 hours or so, and having too much to drink for no reason whatsoever.

Edit: PS, I bought my Sussex Martlets flag last week and it hasn't turned up... gutted.

Terrible isn't it. Like little kids on Christmas Day! Kept thinking "Please Albion just ONE more win." and Jeff Stelling and his beloved Hartlepool avoiding dropping out of the League. Sleep's a funny old game, Saint! :albion2:

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex

Has your flag arrived in today's post/delivery?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The late kick off isn't helping as all I'm doing is waiting until it's time to go to the Amex.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chillax, late lunch in Brighton then bus to the Amex - everything will work out just right

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Got a bit of work to do today and finding it virtually impossible to concentrate......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here