glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good stuff
thanks

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for finding/posting that link Dazzer, great listen, our club just keeps on soaring #TOGETHER #RESPECT

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Naughty of the BBC not to edit the 87 thing out. This was TB speaking after the Wigan game and he realised as soon as it was over that he'd got the date wrong and sent back a correction. The TV companies were asked specifically not to use that section.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Great stuff... thank you for that OP...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Should have edited the word close, too. Didn't feel close leaving Wembley that day in 1991.

That was a day that will forever be etched so very clearly in my mind. Went there with such high hopes, as we'd been brilliant vs Millwall in both legs, but it all went wrong. While I was sat there at Wembley seeing my dreams crumble, my girlfriend had decided to use the time to move out of our flat.

When I got in, I was just devastated. All my hopes and dreams, gone. All my plans, dashed. I was truly inconsolable, went over the road for a few in the Burlington, but couldn't even get any enthusiasm up for getting drunk, then back to the miserable, and empty flat. I was so down it was about Wednesday before I realised Vicky had gone!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
That was a day that will forever be etched so very clearly in my mind. Went there with such high hopes, as we'd been brilliant vs Millwall in both legs, but it all went wrong. While I was sat there at Wembley seeing my dreams crumble, my girlfriend had decided to use the time to move out of our flat.

When I got in, I was just devastated. All my hopes and dreams, gone. All my plans, dashed. I was truly inconsolable, went over the road for a few in the Burlington, but couldn't even get any enthusiasm up for getting drunk, then back to the miserable, and empty flat. I was so down it was about Wednesday before I realised Vicky had gone!

Had tickets bought for me but was given an early appointment for lower back surgery the days leading up to the final and spent the whole match sitting bolt upright/laying completely flat following the op on my own as all my family/friends were out enjoying the game or attending my sons confirmation party, couldn't even have a drink because of meds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here