Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant Flag (again)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Now we are Premier League isn't it about time we had another go at a giant flag to anounce our arrival back in the big time ?
Those NSK chaps seem pretty organised so maybe they can sort it out if the funds were raised, I mean a lot has been spent on streamers etc for this weeks game, and that's for just one game.
Maybe uncle Tony can sling in a few bob from the Sky kitty to get things going???

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Now we are Premier League isn't it about time we had another go at a giant flag to anounce our arrival back in the big time ?
Those NSK chaps seem pretty organised so maybe they can sort it out if the funds were raised, I mean a lot has been spent on streamers etc for this weeks game, and that's for just one game.
Maybe uncle Tony can sling in a few bob from the Sky kitty to get things going???

Make sure it is GIANT. Been some embarrassing things in the past. Remember a small one at Yeovil that tore in half before it had got along the row!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Talking of flags, ordered my Sussex Martlet one on Monday, only 5x3' but I'm sure it would be impressive :wink:... not turned up yet

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here