Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Another pitch invasion

0 Not allowed!
    Naughty naughty!!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albi...vasion/?ref=eb

Will there be another?

It's like a Bananarama concert!
    So anything less than Tottenham depending on the sides' difference in points and GD is that degree of "'ell"

If that is the case Brighton "ell is getting a bit hotter.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Remainer Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      Another thread about a pitch invasion more like

11 Not allowed!
      Let the players have their moment .
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.
      Guy 'Tank' Butters

53 Not allowed!
      Was lucky enough to sit and spend some time with both Sam Baldock and Dale Stephens today after training. Both spoke about how brilliant the scenes of celebrations were - and what they meant to them - from the final whistle through in to town - but particularly on the train and the walk into town. None of us could think of a club who'd celebrated in this way with the fans. Together is so much more than a marketing slogan! It actually means so much to so many. Sam also asked me if the fans would stay off the pitch on Saturday, as the players genuinely want their chance to take families around the pitch, do their lap of honour and thank our brilliant fans. So please, do let the players have their moment on Saturday.

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Was lucky enough to sit and spend some time with both Sam Baldock and Dale Stephens today after training. Both spoke about how brilliant the scenes of celebrations were - and what they meant to them - from the final whistle through in to town - but particularly on the train and the walk into town. None of us could think of a club who'd celebrated in this way with the fans. Together is so much more than a marketing slogan! It actually means so much to so many. Sam also asked me if the fans would stay off the pitch on Saturday, as the players genuinely want their chance to take families around the pitch, do their lap of honour and thank our brilliant fans. So please, do let the players have their moment on Saturday.
      Could not agree more. We have had our fun now let the players have theirs, they deserve it.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Only if they win the title and have the trophy to carry round.

1 Not allowed!
      A few are bound to jump over, and I should imagine when less follow than last time, a few eager stewards and GET OFFs from the terraces it might subside. Who knows?
      Mmmmm....jumpers for goalposts

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seagull58 View Post
      Only if they win the title and have the trophy to carry round.
      Second place get a trophy too. Let the players celebrate on the pitch, and stay in the stands, everyone.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
      Remainer Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Second place get a trophy too. Let the players celebrate on the pitch, and stay in the stands, everyone.
      It'll be a shitter if we get presented with that on Saturday
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Agree, 100%

BTW is Baldock fit?
      Thanks Robbie - one day we'll name a stand after you.