Kevin Stewart of Liverpool

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
That article says he's a regular feature in Klopp's team despite only having started 4 cup games and made 4 sub appearances in the league this season.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
No thanks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
He can only come here as long as he has a CURLY PERM and is wearing a SHELL SUIT, otherwise clearly NOT a Scouser...

And he probably needs to CALM DOWN.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
£10m?, No thanks. As for the reference to Jordan Ibe in that article, he has shown he is really worth nothing like the £15m fee Bournemouth were conned out of.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
£5-10 million is about par for what we will now have to pay for this sort of take a punt unknown quantity player , agents in this league have been at the game for years and will try their luck with us , we are but whippersnappers and will no doubt along the way have our fingers burnt on a few duds , the recruitment team have a huge part to play in the close season , as usual i'm sure they will have identified the players they want pretty soon (none of which we will have identified on nsc :lolol:) , and try to get the best deal for the club they can .

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I think there's two big things everyone is overlooking:

1. He's currently injured.
2. According to Transfermkt, he can also play at left back.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Very overpriced.
Not played many times for Liverpool, in some of those games has not looked that very great.
I would say he's a Championship player at best. Barry Bannan or Arron Mooy are better players IMHO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very overpriced.
Not played many times for Liverpool, in some of those games has not looked that very great.
I would say he's a Championship player at best. Barry Bannan or Arron Mooy are better players IMHO.
The point is he's not.
Yet the NSC wish list consists of similar but considerably better and more experienced players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here