Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Coming to us on a free according the Daily Express.

( is there a bollocks rumours thread ? )

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't ever click on a Daily Express link. You'll be buried under a pile of videos and pop-ups, same as the Argus.

Unusable, and its probably bollocks anyway.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Really hope so as reckon he'll be even better as a regular starter. Hopefully Bong can sign up on a deal reflecting him as a bench player rotating in and stay too but otherwise we have LR

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really hope so as reckon he'll be even better as a regular starter. Hopefully Bong can sign up on a deal reflecting him as a bench player rotating in and stay too but otherwise we have LR

I'd probably prefer Poc also, but I get the impression Hughton sees Bong as the first choice LB.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Agree with the comments so far, seems pretty solid and has a wicked left foot.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I read that West Bromwich aren't taking up the one year extention on his contract so looks like he's free. Snap him up at that price. He knows the club, system etc so should hit the ground running. I rate him highly, I'f he can get a good run in the team he will be a valuable asset.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Was never going to be a Tony Pullis type player but I think could actually be a decent Premier level full back. Snap him up!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't ever click on a Daily Express link. You'll be buried under a pile of videos and pop-ups, same as the Argus.

Good advice, i try not to click onto newspaper links because of this.
One of my pet hates on NSC is a thread with just a link in the opening post, and no clue whatsoever to what the story is about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here