Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull travel . Huge price increases.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
This season my ticket was £135.00 for 23 home games. Next season it is now £146.00 for 19 games. This works out at 30% rise so how can this be justified?
I would imagine that if we go down the following season it would again be increased as we would have more matches. Views please.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe the buses have had to be upgraded to meet PL or Sky requirements 😂😂😂

Seriously though calling it a 'disgrace' is pushing it a bit. It's £11 more a season.......Yes you can equate that to "30%", but equally it's less than a quid a game.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Maybe the buses have had to be upgraded to meet PL or Sky requirements

Seriously though calling it a 'disgrace' is pushing it a bit. It's £11 more a season.......Yes you can equate that to "30%", but equally it's less than a quid a game.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Nearly £2 a match increase is a bit of a pee take

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I've used the Express for the last 4 seasons and last year's was no increase from the previous year for me. I'd guess that the cost of drivers would have to go up at some point. Difficult to know without all the facts. All I can say is that I've been super impressed by their service over recent years and it takes the stress out of the journey for me and my 3 kids.

Last edited:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I think people are missing what is a valid point. Travel zone or not, if you choose to buy the Seagulls Travel at £135 for 23 games, you don't expect it to then cost you an extra £11 for 19 games the following season. It is a significant increase in the price for no change to the actual service. It's a fair complaint.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I think people are missing what is a valid point. Travel zone or not, if you choose to buy the Seagulls Travel at £135 for 23 games, you don't expect it to then cost you an extra £11 for 19 games the following season. It is a significant increase in the price for no change to the actual service. It's a fair complaint.

At last someone gets it, for some that is the only way to get to the AMEX so they are taking advantage of a monopoly they have with coach/bus services to the ground

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seagull Travel is meant to be subsidised but they have put their prices up for next season but despite 4 less matches, hardly a fair way to operate. Maybe this is the first of the Premier League rip offs we will get ?

I understand that, but why use Seagull's Travel from Shoreham when you can get to the Amex via your st? I know some people find it more convenient, but as you say, it does seem a rip off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here