Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Chance Of A New Sub-Forum For Dumping Brand New Prem Status Chancers Into?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just a thought.

It's not 'The Main Board'. it's not 'The Other Stuff' either.

It's just random enterprises with little or no connection to the Albion suddenly trying to generate some income off the back of our new-found Premier League Fairytale Magic status .

Online equivalent of dodgy geezers on the railway bridge selling really rubbish scarves.

Really need a dumping ground for these people. IMHO, like. If only so we can mock them heartily.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Historically, those posts have ended up in the "deleted threads" bin fairly sharpish and the OP permanently banned. The new poster whose husband does the paintings has been told to contact Bozza for advertising rates in the event they want to actually sell prints of the finished article. If they ignore that request, I'm guessing the thread will be binned.

You're right though, only mods can see the "deleted threads" thread, thus removing your ability to mock. I'd fill your boots now if you think the OP is going to try to sell the artworks without stumping up the required fee for commercial posts.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Just a thought.

It's not 'The Main Board'. it's not 'The Other Stuff' either.

It's just random enterprises with little or no connection to the Albion suddenly trying to generate some income off the back of our new-found Premier League Fairytale Magic status .

Online equivalent of dodgy geezers on the railway bridge selling really rubbish scarves.

Really need a dumping ground for these people. IMHO, like. If only so we can mock them heartily.

so you wouldn't be interested in my self published book of quotes from NSC for £34.99 a snip????

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
IMG_8668.PNG
Historically, those posts have ended up in the "deleted threads" bin fairly sharpish and the OP permanently banned. The new poster whose husband does the paintings has been told to contact Bozza for advertising rates in the event they want to actually sell prints of the finished article. If they ignore that request, I'm guessing the thread will be binned.

You're right though, only mods can see the "deleted threads" thread, thus removing your ability to mock. I'd fill your boots now if you think the OP is going to try to sell the artworks without stumping up the required fee for commercial posts.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Anybody not covered head to toe in these badges isn't a real fan and if they attend a game without at least wearing one they are a "plastic".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I want a brighton/ palace half and half scarf.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
so you wouldn't be interested in my self published book of quotes from NSC for £34.99 a snip????

I think you have under priced this.

A limited edition book of Springsteen photos is being released this Autumn. The book has around 400 pages is signed by the photography and limited to 1978 copies. The cost of the delux edition a mere £505.

You have clearly missed a trick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here