Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Function Room

Members

Function Room

0 Not allowed!
    Anybody know of any pubs/restaurants with a function room that can accommodate a 70th birthday party for a sit down meal for about 23 adults and 10 young children in the Haywards Heath to Worthing area stretching into Brighton as a triangle.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The oldest known computer

0 Not allowed!
      The Bull Inn, Henfield seems to fit the bill

http://www.thebullinnhenfield.co.uk/functions.html
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Antikythera Mechanism View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The Bull Inn, Henfield seems to fit the bill

http://www.thebullinnhenfield.co.uk/functions.html
      The Bull is actually in Shermanbury, (as I'm sure BG knows). I've often played skittles in this room, and they provide a buffet menu consisting entirely of different pizzas. I don't actually know if they serve food to the table, or even if they put tables in there.

Fine if you like pizza, but if not . . .
      The oldest known computer

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cowfold Seagull View Post
      The Bull is actually in Shermanbury, (as I'm sure BG knows). I've often played skittles in this room, and they provide a buffet menu consisting entirely of different pizzas. I don't actually know if they serve food to the table, or even if they put tables in there.

They do do other food as shown on the menu and I've yet to find a kid (let alone ten) who doesn't like pizza. No harm in BG giving them a call to find out.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cowfold Seagull View Post

Not a great pizza lover but I was going to ask my granddaughter if the pub in Cowfold could accommodate that number of people. I was thinking of a meat and veg but not really a roast for the meal.
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Not a great pizza lover but I was going to ask my granddaughter if the pub in Cowfold could accommodate that number of people.
      That's a good shout, don't know why I didn't think of it. They kind of have a seperate area to the side, which is away from the main dining area, which I think could accommodate that many, so may be suitable.

Food is good too, (or was last time I ate there a while ago). You may get a better welcome now that the pub has changed hands again too!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Hassocks Hotel, function room will take more than that. Helpful and accommodating plus next to train station
      yeah without a doubt...............next time though can you request that they use your sponsor money on a bigger pair of shorts!

0 Not allowed!
      The Oak Barn in Burgess Hill BG ?

Not sure they have a specific function room, but know they section it off for parties etc might be worth looking into.
      Time for some proper football, win lose or draw :-)
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The Green Man in Ringmer would, but is probably just outside your triangle.

The Woolpack - Burgess Hill?
      Has the Gather Inn still got the downstairs bit? - Used to be Blue Lagoon by Hove Lagoon.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tight shorts View Post
      Hassocks Hotel, function room will take more than that. Helpful and accommodating plus next to train station
      Our running club has used this a few times......big room, food is OK and cheap. Function room has it's own bar.

Not a function room as such, but the Emperor Chinese in Burgess Hill does great deals on banquets for large groups and will put you all in one area of the restaurant. Good quality food, loads of it and decent service and a nice social way of eating for a party. Less than £20 a head typically including starters, crispy duck course and then several choices of mains.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"