Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just in case anyone needed another reason to dislike Manchester United ...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
... they're apparently interested in signing a player named Andrea Belotti from Torino. Different spelling, but the same sound - just imagine hearing that name over and over again on MOTD when our matches against them are shown.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd imagine that every major club in Europe is 'interested in signing' Andrea Belotti.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've been tempted to sign him multiple times on Football Manager...quality player, but there's something about him that keeps putting me off.

(Yes, I know its ridiculously petty, but there we go)

No reasons to dislike United, I've had many a pint in The Quandrant in Stretford on match day and even watched a few United matches in The Bishop Blaize right outside Old Trafford.

I'm no United fan, but I can vouch for many a local, knowledgeable accent being heard, same can't be said for Arsenal for example.

I think those that study/obsessed with the plasticness of fans will have a field day at most away matches next season.

Anyway, Ive totally gone off topic here, it was just the title that got me thinking.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
... they're apparently interested in signing a player named Andrea Belotti from Torino. Different spelling, but the same sound - just imagine hearing that name over and over again on MOTD when our matches against them are shown.

We could get him to sing a duet with Donna Marie at the Amex!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford

As in: "Belotti sinks Brighton" or "Belotti leaves Brighton in a terrible mess wreaking havoc all over the ground"

My favourite: "Belotti scores own goal at Brighton"

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I assume his every touch will be booed. I'd be disappointed if we rose above that petty but satisfying level.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No reasons to dislike United, I've had many a pint in The Quandrant in Stretford on match day and even watched a few United matches in The Bishop Blaize right outside Old Trafford.

I'm no United fan, but I can vouch for many a local, knowledgeable accent being heard, same can't be said for Arsenal for example.

I think those that study/obsessed with the plasticness of fans will have a field day at most away matches next season.

Anyway, Ive totally gone off topic here, it was just the title that got me thinking.

I've also had to stand all the way from Manchester Piccadilly to Euston on trains stuffed to the gunwhales with Cockney Reds. So other opinions of their fan base are available.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here