Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had to decided where to spend the sky windfall?

If you had the choice of of how to spend say 120 million what would your priorities be? Lets say you could add 1 seat per £1,000,splash on new players and or pay back some of TB's loan,how would you divide up the loot bearing in mind wages could soak up the majority of the wonga. Would like another 10,000 seats and 20 million to be payed back to TB,after wages not sure how much is left for player purchase:facepalm: Understand the finance situation is not that simply but how would you divide the spondooley???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You could make a decent case that the money has already been spent subsidising our season tickets to a pretty substantial degree.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I would pake sure the ground was paid off and clear any debts the club may have. Spend whatever little change there is left over on some work class scouts and maybe a couple of prospects

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd love to be in Tony's office on the first day when he doesn't actually have to reach for his chequebook.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this is where the cookie crumbles ...or not.....bringing in 7 or 8 promising continentals/ africans/ americans.....marquee signings are going to upset the apple cart ...can't have one player on 120 k a week when the majority are on 40/60 k ....shrewd buying of young talent a la southampton is the way forward for this club........suarez , ronaldo , lewandowski.....never gonna pull on an Albion shirt...imho.

7 or 8 serious develop[ment prspects....3 proven premier league lads....1 top striker , 1 midfield bully , 1 midfield engine....give bruno 1 season...what he lacks in speed he makes up for in class and god knows he's earnt it...re sign stocko , stephens ( on reasonable terms, if he wants mushy peas and whippets then :bigwave:)....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's £100m.

£25m to stop the annual accounting losses, that is, break even.
£5m on the mandatory improvements to floodlighting, player and press facilities.
£70m on huge pay rises to existing first team squad members who will be of that next season, transfer fees, agents fees and huge wages for the 4 or 5 new players brought in.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What is the POINT of even mentioning an extra 10,000 seats ?

:facepalm:

Surely there must be room for them?
Maybe raising the NS roof would make room for another tier.

*off to start a thread*

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
100 Chair lifts built from Rottingdean to the Amex. I estimate you could get 2 people on each one one every 4 seconds. 30 every minute per chair lift., 3000 people each minute across the 100 chair lifts.

It's the future.

What? You don't live out that way? Don't worry. If we secure a second season then I'm building a WHOLE network of the things. No drink driving. No waiting for buses. Now being caught in traffic.

It's the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here